Thursday, October 2, 2008

Another Fantasy Update

Okay...Y'all (wow I really have been using this word a lot lately in my language...I think I need a vacations...LOL...okay back to what I originally posted about) my team took its first loss last week! Good news though...my team racked up enough points to be moved from 3rd Place back to 2nd Place...WHOOT WHOOT!

This week we are playing The Singerdales. They are at number 3rd with 2 wins and 1 loss (just like the Pink Girlie Girls). So this next week people keep your fingers crossed because this will be a close game for us!

Here are the players I plan on playing this week:
Drew Brees - QB
Brandon Marshall - WR
Santanio Holmes - WR
Mushin Muhammed - WR (new player)
Selvin Young - RB
Brian Westbrook - RB
Chris Cooley - TE
Josh Scobee - K
NY Giants - DEF