Friday, October 17, 2008

Happiness

The path to happiness is universal, open to everyone and everywhere. There are many different paths to happiness, but the overall qualities and characteristics of a happy life are pretty constant.

It takes many people years of learning, making mistakes, and adapting to the world to find out what they are truly happy with. Some people find that money is their happiness others find power theirs. Everyone is different in what makes them happy and how they achieved.

I still do not know my true happiness but I do know that right now love and family is mine...

I love my family immensely!!! They have helped me through so many difficult and amazing times in my life. I really couldn't ask for a better Mother, Father, and Sister.

Because they made me the woman I am today; I am ready to take the next step in my life. What that will be who knows...a family, a huge career move, no one knows except the Lord above and me.

But one thing I am now...is I am condent and ready for the next step!