Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Update

This year so far has turned out to be another tough year for me. Not only was my 'work' life put to the test but my 'personal' life was as well.


I am still working at my full-time job in the purchasing department. We went through a brief time of certainty of our job and job duties but thank the good Lord I was able to pull through it and still be blessed with a job. However, during that time I came to realize that you can not trust anyone and that the only thing I should worry about is my job and my job duties. My main focus is now learning as much as I can learn for my future.

This month marks one whole year at the wedding chapel! I truly love love love this part-time job! I never in a million years thought that I could be so outgoing, take charge of a group of people, be completely organized and have fun all mixed into one scenario. This is my dream job...I just wish I could make it a full-time one.

In August of this year I finally became completely and finalized divorced. This was a very long and stressful process. However, I am thankful to have that person and that life gone, finished, completed and soon to be forgotten. I am finally on my way to recovery over everything that happened and becoming the woman I want to be.

Pretty much in general I had to learn a lot about myself and what I want to achieve in my life time. I had to learn that having all the material things in life isn't what makes you happy or show that you have achieved the most. It is the little things in life that make you the happiest and fullest.