Monday, April 5, 2010

Past Weekend!

This past weekend I got to enjoy a lot of fun 'events.' Friday I had the day off...so Wesley and I went to see the new Cowboy's Stadium. We did the one and half hour tour. I didn't realize how big that sucker is until you actually get inside. Beautiful stadium with a lot of amenities.

Then Saturday Wes and I went to a free Car Show in Plano and then the Mavs vs Thunder in the evening. At the car show we both saw our very first 1.5 million dollar car (yes I said that right 1.5 million dollars!!!). At the Mavs game we saw Tony Romo in the front row with his girlfriend Candice Crawford and her brother Chase Crawford. Even though the Mavs lost...I still had tons of fun!

Here are some of the pics from this weekend:


Don't ask...Wes had to do this...cause TO has done it...



This is the 1.5 Million Dollar Car - Bugatti Veyron


I want this Mav car!


Tony Romo is next to the blonde...obviously!