Monday, August 18, 2008

Moving

The past few months have been the hardest experience I have ever endured. I went from knowing where my life was going to have no earthly idea what to do next. I went from being in love with a man that I thought I would spend the rest of my life with; to have not one idea where we stand in life (together).


On August 16, 2008 I moved out of our townhome in Plano and moved in with my amazing sister. We got a two bedroom apartment in Dallas. We live about 10-15 minutes away from work. Our big brother Flood lives literly a couple complexs down from us (so we feel safe having him so close). We have our two dogs which seem to be enjoying having each other around.


Needless to say things are slowlying coming back together for me.


"No matter what you have done up to this moment, you get 24 brand-new hours to spend every single day." --Brian Tracy