Tuesday, August 19, 2008

New Car

It has been a while since I have bought myself a new car. I went one year driving an 1989 Honda Accord to driving a 2001 Nissan Altima. Both were decent cars and got me from point A to point B! But me being a car lover I wanted something new and nice!

I wanted a car with good gas mileage, four doors, cute/sporty like. After months of research I found the car I wanted...Mazda 3. I knew from growing up having a Mazda that they are great cars that last a lifetime. Here is a picture from the Mazda Website...




So June 2008 I bought myself a black mica, s Touring package, Type-L3X 2.3L DOHC16-valve 4-cylinder with VVT. This car honestly is so comfortable and a blast to drive! I plan on doing some mods to it as soon as I figure out excatly what I want to do with it...



Here are some updated photos of my new baby...