Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Fantasy Football

For the first time ever...I am in a Fantasy Football League. I am with nine other co-workers. Our league name is Tuesday Morning Experts. I have named my team the Pink Girlie Girls (my recent smack talk: It's a Girlie Thing...You Wouldn't Understand) and my logo picture is the following:








My team consists of the following players (I only can play with 8 players and 1 Team Defense, the other members are able to be changed out at anytime):

Jay Cutler - QB

Braylon Edwards - WR
Brandon Marshall - WR
Santonio Holmes - WR
Brian Westbrook - RB
Selvin Young - RB
Chris Cooley - TE
Josh Scobee - K
Drew Brees - QB
Benjamin Watson - TE
Jamal Lewis - RB
Donte Stallworth - WR
Sindey Rice - WR
Jeff Reed - K
New York Giants - DEF

Unfortunately our team signed up late so we did not participate in Week 1. However, Week 2 we did...I played against the Buckeyes and I WON...at total of 144.29! As of right now The Pink Girlie Girls are in the number two spot out of ten players...WHOOT WHOOT!