Monday, December 8, 2008

New Year's Resolutions

The year 2008 was a really different and difficult one for me. I honestly have learned sooo much about life and myself. But, this next year I am determined to have a more positive and up lifting outcome. With that being said here is my list of new Year's Resolutions:

  1. I want to lose 10 pounds (I can stand to lose a bit more but I want my overall goal to be 10. I am no way huge but I am not at a healthy weight.).
  2. Learn to take life one day at a time (Being a planner, I tend to plan out things including my life. If things do not go as my plan, in my life, I get really down and upset with myself.).
  3. Learn to be more positive and happy (My life is honestly has been a roller coaster but instead of dwelling on the past I need to commit to the future, a positive/happy one. Realizing things happen for a reason, just learn from it and move.).
  4. Continue getting education and training in the wedding industry (Go through another wedding planner course with a different school - more certification. Also, continue working at the Special Moments learning everything I can possibly know about how to run a business and a wedding).