Tuesday, December 2, 2008

OMG

December 2, 2008 is Britney Spears birthday (HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRIT)...along with her birthday she has released her latest album 'Circus' and released her tour dates (yes she will be in Dallas, Texas in March - you bet my butt will be in one of those seats at the American Airline Center)!

For of those of you who do not know me...I am a HUGE Britney Spears fan!!! I have been a fan from day one. I have every single one of her albums including her 'Greatest Hits' and also attended one of her concerts! I would say I have a slight crush on this chick...by no means am I into girls but this woman just fascinates me so much and her music is always fun, upbeat, and mean something to me!

Britney has gone through so much in her life, good times, bad times, hard times, and wonderful times...just like us all. She is a hard working woman that I am proud to be a fan of!