Friday, March 27, 2009

Day 4 - Diet

Yes, I feel off the wagon. I am unable to do the lemonade diet due to health issues I was having. However, I am still doing my daily 10 flights of stairs up and down plus my twenty minute walks.

I am still at three pounds lost since the beginning of the week which is not that bad all things considered.

I did decide to do the Wii Fit program. I have been wanting to know my 'Wii Fit Age' and really how much weight I need to lose to be within my BMI. Well...as it turns out my Wii Fit Age is 27! But it did advise me that I need to lost 10 pounds to be within my BMI numbers.

Overall, doing that lemonade diet has really opened my eyes to see what all kinds of bad foods I am putting into my belly! Therefore, I plan on eating better and continue my exercises. I will lose weight slowly but it will be weight that will stay off!