Monday, March 23, 2009

Dieting

Caleb and I both feel that we want to get better in shape and lose those few extra pounds. So we decide to jump start our diet with the Lemonade Diet. This diet is a detox liquid diet only that can be done as many days as you like (up to 40 days for best results). The liquid consists of filter water, lemon juice, maple syrup, and cayenne pepper. We both have decide to do this diet for only 4-5 days to jump start our diet. On top of the wonderful liquid diet we are going to work out. Walking about 1-2 miles a day.


Day 1:
  • I WANT FOOD, I MISS FOOD (okay so I vented there a minute)

  • The Lemonade drink is actually not that bad (just make sure you don't put a lot of cayenne pepper in it, it tends to make it a bit spicy)

  • Keeping myself busy is the key (you tend to crave foods/drinks when you get bored)

Will keep posted of my daily accomplishments or if I fall off the wagon! Keep your fingers crossed I can make it until Friday!