Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Past Weekend

This past weekend was another great weekend spent with Caleb. We had 'date' night on Friday night. We went and saw Slumdog Millionaire at Studio Movie Grill (definite movie to see!). Then Saturday evening we decided to just chill at home, cook dinner and watch a movie. Sunday we woke up and drove down to Hillsboro. This weekend was Caleb's niece Rylee's birthday party. We met up with his parents and then drove to Waco to go to the Texas Ranger Museum for the party. It was so much fun watching all the kids running around playing and seeing Rylee's face light up with all the gifts she got!

I absolutely love being around Caleb's family. They are such wonderful people that I am excited every single time I get to go and get to know. They really make me feel warm and welcome into their lives!

My life has definitely changed since I met Caleb. Being with him has opened up my eyes in so many ways. I do not worry about all the little things any more because everyday is such a precious and wonderful gift. I am not scared of what my future may hold because I know that whatever happens, happens for a reason. All negative things and people that use to be in my life, have just disappeared. Being in love is honestly the most amazing feeling I have ever felt!


UPDATE: I am so excited to announce that my cousin Christina is coming to the Big D in April. She will be staying with me for a full week and we will being out and about see the sites of Dallas and Fort Worth! Pictures will be posted right after the wonderful time!