Monday, March 2, 2009

Happy, Relax, & In Love

After searching apartment complex after apartment complex. I finally found my next home in Lewisville, Texas on Friday. The apartment complex is between I-35 and 121. It is a simple complex with a pool, fitness center, sauna, and even a puppy park (great for Prudence to get to run around leash free). I have chosen to live on the third floor with a creek view. I am excited and ready to move out to Lewisville to begin putting my life together, for me!


Bright and early on Saturday morning. I woke up and headed to Dallas for my 'day at the spa.' I arrived at Pure Spa and Salon at 10am. There I had a full body massage, took sometime in the whirlpool jacuzzi, and then got my hair done! It was a great time that I definitely needed (thank you Caleb for the gift certificate). I recommend this spa and salon to anyone! It is beautiful, clean and decent pricing for what you get!

Here is a picture of my new hairstyle (sorry a bit blurry...camera phone):

Then later that afternoon Caleb and I headed out to Hillsboro, for the rest of the weekend. I was able to meet his parents, sister, brother in law, and of course his two neices! I had an amazing time getting to know them, seeing the town he grew up in, going to church and seeing the longhorn ranch that his parents own. I truly believe I will be getting to know them more and hopefully one day becoming a part of the family!