Friday, February 27, 2009

Weekends

Last weekend I went to the car show with my Mom, Dad, and Sister. We rode the Dart Rail to the convention center (my parents think it is some kind of fun ride) and spent a few hours touring through the different cars on display. I got to see the new 2010 Mazda 3. I must stay as much as I want a new one and LOVE the new style...I really love my car. They changed up the Mustang style just a little bit. I personally think it looks a lot better now. Of course the Camero was there and the Challenger. Overall, the day was wonderful spending time with the people I love most!

Here are a few pictures from the car show. The back of the Mazda 3 and my dream car (they did have a few classics there to show) a 1964 1/2 Ford Mustang!



This weekend will be a great weekend for me. Not only am I getting my 'day at the spa' on Saturday but Caleb and I leave to go to Hillsboro for the rest of the weekend. This is the town Caleb grew up in and he has asked me to come down to meet his parents, sister, brother in law, and two nieces. I am truly excited and can not wait to get to know his family!