Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Stina's Trip/My Vacation

Friday April 17th we hung out with my sister Stephanie and her boyfriend Eric. We played pool, WII, and drank a bit.

Then on Saturday April 18th we hung out at my parents house. We watched the Mavs beat the Spurs, ate pizza and drank.

Sunday April 19th our family headed to Lone Star Park (Horse Races). We all piled in my Dad's car (a Vibe). Literlly we piled in this car. We had four in the back seat...Eric, Stephanie, Stina, and me. It was tight but it sure was a good time! At the races we all were up and down with the beating. We would win a little, lose a little but I think the only person that really came out on top is Stephanie! Here are some pictures from the wonderful event!



On Monday April 20th Christina and I went to Downtown Fort Worth and The Stockyards. We did a bit of shopping, exploring, and photo taking! It was neat to see things I really haven't seen since I moved here 14 years ago! Here are some pictures of our time!




Stina had to eat at Cristina's Mexican Restaurant when she was down here. So after a long day of 'touring' we went to eat at Cristina's.



Lastly on Monday evening we picked up our friend Flood at the airport and then went out to Rack Daddy's to have a 'few' drinks (He he). We played pool and darts for the rest of the evening. We had tons of fun!